Want to Buy Flyscreen w/hardware.

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
Like the title states, looking to buy a flyscreen for my 06 classic, if is the Red one even better.

I have a graphite one with full hardware including the fixing kit A9738051 I can sell you for $200 + shipping. These are close to $375 with fixing kit new BTW. It has a small paint chip that I was going to touch up before selling but if you need to paint it to match your bike anyway then I don't need to bother.

The only other negative thing about it is the brackets for the screen have an extra hole drilled in them to accommodate how they were mounted on the bike when I bought it. These can be easily filled with a chrome hole plugs, other decorative hardware (I have some spiked license plate bolts I can throw in) or could even be used for mounting aftermarket turn signals.

It also appears the left bracket is slightly bent. It's so slight I've never bothered to straighten it out but it was on the bike when I was in my wreck (how it got the paint chipped). If I didn't tell you you'd likely never notice but I'm going for full disclosure here. I've purchased a CarbonDry Japan fly screen and was going to list this OEM screen for sale eventually. If interested I can take some close up photos but here's what I have with it on the bike.

IMG_2281.JPG IMG_2309.JPG 1002.jpg 1003.jpg

Last edited:
I have a graphite one with full hardware including the fixing kit A9738051 I can sell you for $200 + shipping. These are close to $375 with fixing kit new BTW. It has a small paint chip that I was going to touch up before selling but if you need to paint it to match your bike anyway then I don't need to bother.

The only other negative thing about it is the brackets for the screen have an extra hole drilled in them to accommodate how they were mounted on the bike when I bought it. These can be easily filled with a chrome hole plugs, other decorative hardware (I have some spiked license plate bolts I can throw in) or could even be used for mounting aftermarket turn signals.

It also appears the left bracket is slightly bent. It's so slight I've never bothered to straighten it out but it was on the bike when I was in my wreck (how it got the paint chipped). If I didn't tell you you'd likely never notice but I'm going for full disclosure here. I've purchased a CarbonDry Japan fly screen and was going to list this OEM screen for sale eventually. If interested I can take some close up photos but here's what I have with it on the bike.

IMG_2281.JPG IMG_2309.JPG 1002.jpg 1003.jpg
I'll definitely take the flyscreen if Lenny doesn't want it!!

When it comes to selling my left over R3 parts I've been a very unmotivated seller. Anybody want some almost new looking Triumph A9528014 saddle bags? One is scuffed from me being an idiot. $900 new sell for $300+shipping.

Back