polo

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but the flyscreen sucks! So far I have tried everything and the clutch cable keeps getting scratch with flyscreen. Cable is against flyscreen and moves with every clutch squeeze or steering. I took to dealer and they said it look properly installed, but to keep playing with the clutch router. Tried 1/4 inch spacers, door trim plastic and still not satisfied. Any ideas? I ordered longer bolts to get longer spacers, and see if that helps.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but the flyscreen sucks! So far I have tried everything and the clutch cable keeps getting scratch with flyscreen. Cable is against flyscreen and moves with every clutch squeeze or steering. I took to dealer and they said it look properly installed, but to keep playing with the clutch router. Tried 1/4 inch spacers, door trim plastic and still not satisfied. Any ideas? I ordered longer bolts to get longer spacers, and see if that helps.
I too run a flyscreen but have no problems with the clutch cable. Did you route the cable thru the provided metal wire cable guide? If so, you might consider using a tie rap to hold the cable off the screen by tying the cable to the side of the mount furthest from the screen.

I too run a flyscreen but have no problems with the clutch cable. Did you route the cable thru the provided metal wire cable guide? If so, you might consider using a tie rap to hold the cable off the screen by tying the cable to the side of the mount furthest from the screen.
I did, but it still lays against the flyscreen. Also when I turn the all the way to right, bottom clutch router pops out.

Back