UK DAYTONA

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph 955i Daytona, Triumph Rocket 3
Does anyone know where I can get a mulberry red fly screen? I have tried a few suppliers and they all tell me it's been discontinued by the manufacturer?

Guy in the UK makes screens .. Evil Bob I think he calls himself ... you'll have to have it painted though. Someone else makes the mounting kits for them .. can't remember who though.

Chris (Evil Bob) makes the screens and provides the fitting plates but you will still need the Triumph mount collars that fit to the forks (same as with OEM stuff)...these:

His site: http://www.custom-sculpt.com/new Bike page.htm

An example screen on my bike (as per my avatar), I prefer it to the OEM as it's wider, makes the bike look a little meaner and gives ample space behind for a sat nav mounted via ram mount ;)

Chances are he'd be happy to paint and laquer the screen at an additional cost if you could agree of a suitable paint...alternatively you could go with a more "sculpted" design to get away from a colour matching need...

Hey dud eI will send a e-mail to my Triumph Parts guy today and see if he can still get them or not. But as stated above Chris does some amazing work. This is a used one I picked up from a good friend/member on this site.

P5130013.JPG

Chris does some amazing work.
Like I said you can get a clear sports screen if all else fails Headman on this site is selling a used one. They are the same shape as the fly screen only you get the added advantage of being able to see thru it.
Here a shot of one on my bike

2011_0508_134704.JPG

Thanks but I really like the look of a colour coded one. Just love the look

Chris (Evil Bob) makes the screens and provides the fitting plates but you will still need the Triumph mount collars that fit to the forks (same as with OEM stuff)...these:

His site: http://www.custom-sculpt.com/new Bike page.htm

An example screen on my bike (as per my avatar), I prefer it to the OEM as it's wider, makes the bike look a little meaner and gives ample space behind for a sat nav mounted via ram mount ;)

Chances are he'd be happy to paint and laquer the screen at an additional cost if you could agree of a suitable paint...alternatively you could go with a more "sculpted" design to get away from a colour matching need...

That is a sharp screen and I bet Chris could find a paint that so close to Mulberry Red you would not know the difference. From what I have seen He can do some amazing things!!!!!

OK you are correct the Mulberry fly screens are gone. the closest you could get from Triumph would be the Cardinal red with flames the flames might offset it enough to look alright but that's up to you. Like I said maybe Chris can come closer on one of his fly screens which have a better shape to them anyway.

Back