Fly Screen Question

Loktera

.040 Over
Ride
2005 RIII
I was looking around for a fly screen for a standard Rocket, and I noticed that the one on Triumph's website says it's for the classic & roadster.

Did they change much in the forks/headlight/etc between the standard and classic models?

No bud the standard is the same I think they were limited on characters . Or they are stupid. Which if you see the new tfc or as I call it almost a 2.5 liter bike for 29k :) anyway your good on the fly screen and if you want the same but visability the sport screen is nothing but a clear fly screen.

Don't forget - as well as the screen and brackets there is also a SPECIFIC fitting kit you need - basically some clamps that go round the forks.

Go with Streamlined.

IMG_0679.JPG

Thanks for the replies. Previous owner had installed what appears to be a Corbin batwing, which is nice but not quite my style. I think I am going to pick up some saddlebags as well.

Thanks for the replies. Previous owner had installed what appears to be a Corbin batwing, which is nice but not quite my style. I think I am going to pick up some saddlebags as well.

OOOOh, Ride the Batwing for a while. You might end up keeping it. Certainly better that the stock barndoor.

Ya heck with a batwing wind blocker. They are another harley look alike part. And to make it feel more harleyish they wring your nuts hard for the money. Your right in ditching it. Fly is the best although in the cold I do like the summer screen. Its not as big if a wind sail.

Ya heck with a batwing wind blocker. They are another harley look alike part. And to make it feel more harleyish they wring your nuts hard for the money. Your right in ditching it. Fly is the best although in the cold I do like the summer screen. Its not as big if a wind sail.

He got it with the bike! He's in Georgia. When it rains and it gets cold who cares if it is a HD look-a-like part. Does it fly well at mortal speeds?

What bothers me the most when it's cold it my hands. No matter how good or insulated the gloves are.

He got it with the bike! He's in Georgia. When it rains and it gets cold who cares if it is a HD look-a-like part. Does it fly well at mortal speeds?

What bothers me the most when it's cold it my hands. No matter how good or insulated the gloves are.
Cold? South Georgia? I'm not sure what you mean, my friend :D

Back