fly screen options

Jim/Maine

Supercharged
OK, think I would like a fly screen for my R3R, but is their an aftermarket, maybe carbon fiber one that you would suggest? Is the sport screen just a clear fly screen? Thanks.

just fitted an " angry flyscreen" from chris at www.customsculpt.com . he's in the u.k. just a bit different from the run of the mill triumph screen but takes the wind of your chest a treat. also it fits the triumph mountings but costs just over half as much. the sport screens can be had colour coded or clear from triumph.

Jim yes sport screen is just a clear fly screen. Ijust started running one on mine and they are good don't know if I would like a fly/sport screen for the long haul but I kept my full screen anyway. It takes less then 3 minutes to change them over!!!

I modified a Street Triple flyscreen which worked well with my lowered headlights and gauges. With some creative mounting I am sure the Speed triple ones would also work and can be had for decent prices on ebay.

+1 on the Angry flyscreen.

Note: I was starting from scratch so needed the front-end fixing kit as well as the mounting brackets. I had them make and polish a set of mounting brackets for me as well and they are extremely well done.

Highly recommended. Great price, great quality, great look.

Back