Florida Panhandle Rockets

RocketDaryl

Top Fuel
Ride
2019 Indian Scout Sixty
Anyone interested in meeting at the Crestview Hooters tonight for "Bike Night". They don't do squat for the bikers and there's no contest, etc... There's no beer specials, etc...

You will, however, be able to gaze upon my handsome face, chizled body and marvelous looking bike.

;)

Unfortunately I have to teach a class tonight . . well, actually fortunately . . they pay me well for it ;)

We do need to get the panhandlers together though prior to ES. I've got shirts for us in the works . . .

What do you teach? I've been considering doing some adjunct teaching myself. I've done it in the past. It's pretty enjoyable.

Tonight I am teaching 2 modules training scuba instructors how to be scuba instructors. Tomorrow I teach Nitrox diving and Friday I teach an Equipment servicing class. I'm a PADI IDCS Instructor. "Hallo . . would you like to scuba?"

Hi Boogerdave, now that I know you dive or teach it anyway we have something in common however I haven't been in the deep for a couple of years and need to get my stuff checked out. I got the tank inspected visually recently. Been playing in the waves to get some upper body back. Getting out is the problem. I could do a Hooters night your way RocketDaryl just let Scot in Exile and me know when and where.

Absolutely . . I would be happy to. If you come to town give me a call, I've got an extra room at the house. A little riding, a little diving, a few beers . . and tell lies about past exploits. :p

NWF Crew

Baggage, Scot, Daryl, Myself and Pete . . . how about Hooters in Crestberg, on Thursday the 28th (1 week from tomorrow) about 7:00'ish... I'll have the shirts done by then and can pass them out and see who is leaving when . .

Daryl . . what size shirt?

Last edited:
Baggage, Scot, Daryl, Myself and Pete . . . how about Hooters in Crestberg, on Thursday the 28th (1 week from tomorrow) about 7:00'ish... I'll have the shirts done by then and can pass them out and see who is leaving when . .

Daryl . . what size shirt?

Sounds good to me. I wear a medium. Thanks!

Back