Flipmeisters Stainless Radiator Inserts

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
As promised, I've reduce the pricing on all Inserts to the listed price of $89.82 USD (that the 2300 Insert has been at) for sometime. I said that I would reduce the pricing after the original run was depleted.

Pricing is entirely dependent on materials cost and I was able to procure the polished stainless at a good price last year so I bought a large quantity.

Consrquently, all inserts are at the lower pricing of $89.92.UDD. Thats reflected on the website as well. wwwflipmeisters.com

I've been having problems getting filter sets from K&N lately. K&N has been not holding adequate stock levels on the AT Sensor and Crankcase filters of which I have numerous on order. I apoligize to everyone and as soon as they are released, I'll complete outstanding orders and they will be in stock at Flipmeisters. I've ordered enough (I think) to cover my inventory for the foreseeable future.

I always appreciate the business. Keeps me outta Amy's hair.....a good thing.

Flip

Love the goodies, Well done!

Attachments

• 2014-03-04 13.07.06.jpg
    2014-03-04 13.07.06.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 2014-02-06 13.42.56.jpg
    2014-02-06 13.42.56.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 199
Got mine today and pictures don't do these things justice. I haven't had a chance to mount it yet (just managed to pry it out of the hands of the Customs people) but it's going to look fantastic. Thanks for a fine product.

Hey Flip, if your reading this....maybe a grill insert with 140 CU IN instead of 2300? Just a thought.

I emailed Flip. Not gonna happen. The initial cost for tooling and such is way too expensive. But, im having a metal working friend do an evaluation of my Rocket. He may be able to custom make the oil tank embellishers with different sayings.

I'm expecting a "Rocket III" embellisher any day... my plan is to see if I can get a local graphics/signs place to create the black insert and create one with text on it that says "2300cc". I was thinking of suggesting a free font called "top speed"; it's reminiscent of the writing on an old car. I wish I could get the same font Triumph used on the panniers but that may be a custom design.

But I think this would work: http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Top_Speed.htm

But yeah, there are times one wishes one had a waterjet cutter just laying around.

These are deflectors that me and a friend were making for the Venture a while back. They are the two lower polished pieces in front of the forks. Cut them out with a shop bot, rolled a curve into them then polished them. We used 6061 T6 material for it. Made 60 sets then my friend became sick. He wants to look over my Rocket and see what he may be able to design now that hes a bit better.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 2
Back