Flipmeisters Specialty Products

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
Lets see, you can either click on the banner ad at the top right of the website or you can log on to the website which is listed below my signature line on my numerous posts.... www.flipmeisters.com

There, you will find numerous accessories geared toward the Rocket 3 as well as other Triumph Motorcycles. At present, we are offering all the K&N specific filters for the R3, including the under Bearclaw triple filters in 2 different styles as well as breather filters, crankcase filters, oil filters in painted and chrome and K&N Cleaning and oiling kits.

We also offer our own Flipmeister Specialty Products Billet Aluminum Handlebar Clamps in polished or brushed finish to replace the funky plastic cable ties on your handlebars and our own Flipmeisters Billet Stainless Steel Brakeline Clamp sets which replace the plastic hose guides on the front fender that eventually loose their grip and allow the brake hoses to hang loosely. Both the Handlebar Clamp Kit and the Brakeline Clamp Kit go a long way in making your Rocket 3 much more pleasing to your eye as well as others.

We also offer a Pannier Stiffener kit that will return the Triumph OEM Leather Panniers (saddlebags) to their original, when new, angular shape and hold that shape no matter what you carry in them. Our Flipmeisters Specialty Products Billet Aluminum Handlebar Clamps, Billet Stainless Steel Brakeline Clamps and our Pannier Liner/Stiffener Kits are proudly made in the United States of America from American materials and made with the utmost quality in mind. All of our Flipmeisters Specialty Products carry a lifetime guarantee.

Every product that we sell has passed my final inspection. If it isn't perfect and it don't meet my critical specification, I don't sell it period.

In addition to our Pannier Liner/Stiffener Kits. we also offer Blackrock Leather Care Products, Leather-N-Rich leather cleaner and conditioner. Blackrock is the ultimate tool in preserving and waterproofing your leather goods, from jackets and pants to ladies purses, mens wallets and your boots and shoes as well as the Triumph Panniers. Blackrock is an American Made Product as well.

In the future we will be adding more products geared toward the R3 and other motorcycles.

Please browse my products page. I'm sure you'll be pleased with our products as well as the pricing.

Regards:

Flip,

I realise you are a busy fella and all that.

Could you please advise if you and Banjo Bart any closer to producing R3 chinspoilers and will we see them on your site anytime soon?

Best wishes for the New Year

See you at RAAIV

Tony

Flip,

I realise you are a busy fella and all that.

Could you please advise if you and Banjo Bart any closer to producing R3 chinspoilers and will we see them on your site anytime soon?

Best wishes for the New Year

See you at RAAIV

Tony

In a nutshell....yes. Bart isn't making the molds, I'm making them in the shop. Kevin Curry from Monroe will lay the 'glass ( he's a custom car builder I know. He specializes in Corvette restorations and he's a master with fiberglass). The bracketry will be stainless steel, quick release so the oil filter will be easily acessable and the mounting fasteners will be hidden, moulded right into the fiberglass. Initially, I'll offer them in gel coat and then as painted to match....Kevin can do that as well. I'm shooting at less than 200 dollars complete in gel coat, probably an additional 30 for paint to match, but it may be even less depending on how everything comes out.

I'm right in the middle of the radiator insert now. Lots of engineering. They will be avaible in 3 distinct variations, R3Standard, R3Classic and one for the R3Touring. They will be precision laser cut from mirror polished stainless steel and easy to install. I havent arrived at a price as of yet....I only have a rough estimate but they should be in the area of 150 dollars or less complete and ready to install.

I tried to talk Amy into letting me buy a laser cutter but she just had a bit of trouble swallowing the 300K price tag. Maybe someday. I'm saving all my pocket change for a down payment.......

flip,

I'll be looking for a chin spoiler in the dark red color like that which is on our red and white classic. whenever you are ready, I'll be your first customer..... :D

greg

I can't imagine the variations of color that might be requested and the cost to the manufacturer to stock them all. "Dark red" might be New England Red or possibly Cardinal Red? Sure, I'd like one with the latter color of red but I mite change the entire color scheme sooner than I think. So to that end, I'll have one with the same silver gray as my FBG's 07 Tourer/05 Standard engine. The grey hides dirt very well:D and it would be sure to receive the most road grime.

Put me on notice, Flipper, for when production is up and orders can be filled.

Back