Flipmeisters Reduced Pricing on K&N Filters

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
I've finally come to terms with K&N regarding contractural pricing on K&N Filters, more to the point of the specific pricing on the triple K&N under bear claw fliter sets and the crankcase elimination filter as well as the AT sensor filter....

Effective immediately, the filters will be priced as follows....

Triple Under Bearclaw Filter Sets were $110.00 USD, Now they are $87.18 USD
A savings of $22.82 USD per set of 3 filters

Crankcase Elimination filter was $22.89 USD, Now it is $18.08 USD
A savings of $4.81 USD per filter

AR Sensor Filter was $22.89 USD, Now it is $18.08 USD
A savings of $4.81 USD per filter

The rest of the K&N filters will also be reduced in pricing to reflect my new agreement with K&N.

I've had to remove the shopping cart checkout option for the time being. The cart is unable to calculate the correct ship charges due to fluctuating costs of shipping. To that end, just send me an e-mail at sales@flipmeisters.com with your required products and I'll get right back to you with a correct ship to price including your required items.

We are now set up to accept personal checks from domestic buyers and bank drafts from international customers as well as accessing the Pay-Pal network.

It's been a very trying year for me as far as family crisis go. I apologize to everyone for any oversight I may have incurred this last year.

Flip

Yes ive been waiting patiently on these also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those will come shortly. I've been, shal we say pre-occupied with family matters. I'm glad that most everything is behind us (Amy and I) now. It's been bery hard alotting time for things.

At least things are looking up for us. Probably not for Obama however......:D

Good to hear about the new pricing on the K&N's Flip. I pray that all personal / family matters you may have are resolved the way you want.

Sorry Flip I would not have prompted the embellisher issue had I know you were still in the Throes Of the Family issues, please accept my apoliges, just that when you announced the price drop I thought things might have got back to normal. Again Sorry I am not trying to put more Pressure on You :eek:

Back