You don't have one on your Touring - it's integrated into the Instrument module

What are you doing - installing LED Turn signals?
Only method on a Touring is to install Parallel Load Resistors (8-10 Ohms, one per side)

My turn signals arent working, the only thing i havent changed are the bulbs i changed the switch housing and the fuses but they are still not working

If you can supply more information it will be easier to help you

I presume NONE of the lamps is lighting (whether flashing or on constantly)

When did this start - out of the blue, just quit working, or after you had done something on the bike (List ANYTHING that you did between it working and not, even if you don't think is related)

Does your Horn work?

Changing the switch - was this part of your diagnostics, or did it fail after this was replaced? Did you replace specifically with a TOURING model switch?

Have you connected Heated Grips or GPS or other accessory?

Check Fuse #3

When i got the bike from my dad, the right rear signal wasnt working. And the right front one was flashing fast. So took the right rear bulb and put it on the left rear, to see if it would work. It didnt work, but now my left side signals wont work and the right side only the front one flashes fast

Alsi i cahnged the left side switches from a 2008 rocket 3 touring still not working except for that one on the right front. Also swapped out all my fuses.

... And the right front one was flashing fast. So took the right rear bulb and put it on the left rear, to see if it would work. It didnt work, but now my left side signals wont work and the right side only the front one flashes fast

Almost certainly issue with the sockets for the bulbs, exacerbated by swapping them around (and you likely had the initial right rear one blown) - it is very easy to mash the contacts in the socket shorting them out (or pushing them so far in they no longer make contact with the contact); this is particularly common when using the after-market orange bulbs and clear lenses

So - combination of bulbs and socket contacts - use your known working bulb/location to validate each position and each bulb.

(to check each bulb you can also take a piece of wire stripped at both ends - hold one end against the body of the bulb between your finger and thumb - touch the contact on the base of the bulb to one of the battery terminals being VERY careful to only touch the center contact of the bulb and not the main body - touch the other end of the stripped wire to the opposite terminal)

Last edited:
Back