Fixed Valve Cover Gasket Bike Won't Start?

quadzilla200

.020 Over
Ride
Nothing Currently
Hello All,
Before I started the process of removing the valve cover gasket due to a leak I tried starting the bike after having it sat for a week. Initially, it started to turn over, but ever since the following has happened before and after the replacement of the valve cover and RamAir.

The lights and signals turn on. For some reason it reads I have no gas which isn't true. Then when I go to hit the ignition, click and all the lights go off and nothing. Today, I swear they all came back on after a minute, because I forgot to turn it back to off. Engine isn't even trying to come on. Had it on a charger for 4 hours twice and that isn't doing anything.
I wondered if I knocked something lose, but like I said it was doing this before I started disassembly. I hadn't had any battery problems before, it just seems odd the battery is finished? Any ideas out there?

Side question, When I was putting the the apparatus back on for the 4 rear spark plug coils I wasn't sure if the green wires plugged back into the outside and the red to the inside, or vice versa, or if it even matters.

Thanks for any help.

Green to outside on coils, sounds like battery, have you tested with a voltmeter? hook up tune ecu and check ecu voltage, battery voltage and ecu voltage is in tune ecu, put multimeter on battery and hit starter if its dropping below 10.5 range gonna bet on battery being shot.

Attachments

• 365E2A0E-9989-4D7D-B1C3-53DD027090DB.png
    365E2A0E-9989-4D7D-B1C3-53DD027090DB.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 10
Back