Fitting Chandelierman T bars

RocketmanBristol

Supercharged
Ride
2004 Rocket 3
A95402C2-B7DC-45F4-A13E-6DF946B56A4E.jpeg D70546CD-EDCA-4988-A852-02FBE4D8FAD3.jpeg As above, read other posts about rerouting the bike line to the rear of the yoke, just can’t see how mine will work, seriously strained and not able to move the clamp. Pretty sure they are aftermarket lines can anyone chip in ?
Looks like the top line could use another inch or so (couldn’t we all) lol, another question while I’m here, so the clocks will now not pivot out the way of the tank, will they have to be removed to lift the tank for maintenance?

This looks like the same as yours ....it is from a 2004 bike

DD31CADA-6860-4D92-A3CA-CBD1376E4EDA.jpeg

That’s the one, bikes a 2004, just all seems a bit strained,probably go with some new black lines to continue the Schwarz theme lol, while your here will the clocks need to be unbolted to lift the tank with the T bars fitted?

Last edited:
That’s the one, bikes a 2004, just all seems a bit strained,probably go with some new black lines to continue the Schwarz theme lol, while your here will the clocks need to be unbolted to lift the tank with the T bars fitted?
Yes they will rocketman but since your becoming a dab hand with yer spanners now , no biggie . Wrap em in a big clean cloth tho to prevent scratches !

Yes they will rocketman but since your becoming a dab hand with yer spanners now , no biggie . Wrap em in a big clean cloth tho to prevent scratches !

Thanks for that Nath, seems a lot of fathing about to have a fettle under the tank,it’s up and down like a nuns knickers at the moment!

Thanks for that Nath, seems a lot of fathing about to have a fettle under the tank,it’s up and down like a nuns knickers at the moment!
I was exactly the same :banghead: when you and the beast have bonded proper , you will find yourself not having to lift that tank so often . At the end of the day tho it's only 2 bolts and gives the opportunity to polish the clocks all round ! :)

I have the carbondry tank cover fitted so I had to mount my clocks in front of the bars

Back