Fit and finish....

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
I have owned my 2008 R3T for 2.5 years now. The other week I spent 2 days detailing my R3T. 1st time going deep into all of the nooks and crannies for a really deep cleaning. I really had the chance to go over the bike and I have to say that I am really impressed with the fit and finish on this bike. I have owned a few bikes before and the last one was a 99 Yamaha Venture, which I had owned for about 12 years. I literally went through that bike front to back. At the time I thought that the bike was well built but there was always something bothering me about how some of the parts were made as well at the overall finish. I was clearly impressed at how well the chrome and aluminum parts have held up as well as the seamless gas tank, paint quality, brackets, etc. In a word: SOLID! Just had to say this.

how long did you take and the big question ,would you do mine its still got bugs on it from spearfish,

how long did you take and the big question ,would you do mine its still got bugs on it from spearfish,

Four hours each day for two days. As far as the second question goes: That answer would have to be posted in the Final Drive....:eek:

Back