Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
Today my son and I set out on a 12 day motorcycle adventure through the Rocky Mountains and the interior of British Columbia. The entire trip should be about 3500km if not a little more. Today was the first day in the saddle and I have to say he R3R is a hell of a machine. The only thing I will say is that by this time next year I will have a different saddle.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

It's great to be able to ride with family.

Safe roads fellas... Enjoy the time as I'm sure you will. Makes me wish I had a son. My Girls are too girly...:thumbsdown:

Safe roads fellas... Enjoy the time as I'm sure you will. Makes me wish I had a son. My Girls are too girly...:thumbsdown:
I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat.
At least I taught mine how to fight with sticks, they all play hockey.

pete, post: 254759, member: 4948"]I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat.
At least I taught mine how to fight with sticks, they all play hockey.

Mine play hockey too.

Last edited:
Priceless .. safe roads. You won't even notice the seat after you get into the travel 'zone' .. day 3 or 4 into the trip.

If you don't find that "zone" TC speaks of swing into the next bike shop you see and pick up an Airhawk...saved my a$$ on the trip to Maggie Valley last year...literally. Enjoy the trip and ride safe

I wish I was going too! What is that tank bag you have? I would like to get something about that size to hold my wallet and phone etc. Any ideas on what seat you are thinking of getting? Have a great trip and take lots of photos of your bike in front of huge snow covered mountains for the Australian guys to look at.

Back