Bertrand Saugnac

R3 Enthusiast
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster - 2002 R1150 GS
So I finally got my bike. After spending hours on brochures, sites, and obviously my favorite R3owners.net.
You know what ?
Even with a freezing cold temperature, the sky was blue and heart warm as hell. I now understand all the madness around this incredible machine. I'm now 50, and thus had plenty of bikes, and amazing cars as well. I can tell you this feeling is really unique !
Just love my R3.
From Paris with love. (pardon my french ;))

So I finally got my bike. After spending hours on brochures, sites, and obviously my favorite R3owners.net.
You know what ?
Even with a freezing cold temperature, the sky was blue and heart warm as hell. I now understand all the madness around this incredible machine. I'm now 50, and thus had plenty of bikes, and amazing cars as well. I can tell you this feeling is really unique !
Just love my R3.

je m,en doutais!!
le jour ou tu passes a kaleden (colombie britannique )viens prendre un pot a la maison . le coin est sympa et c'est facile a trouver c'est aux milieu des vignes,
on parlera R3, c'est toujours un sujet interessant

You know what ?
Just love my R3.
Welcome to the Family, of crazies. You fell for the Rocket "See one, Ride one, Buy one". That's why it has three cylinders. LOL Again welcome from Deep South Texas.

Johnny B

Nice one Bertrand. I'm sure you'll enjoy the next ride just as much and the one after that and the one after that etc etc.
It's a really beautiful, well engineered and a joy to cruise around or blast on. Got out on mine yesterday for 90 mins. It was a bit fresh and windy but the sun was shining and it was excellent.

Back