First long ride on my r3r round scotland

Theburnking

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 2007 classic
First big ride 1000 miles in 3 days round scotland and must say ive thrown every different type of rd i could throw at it and was so pleased it coped with every corner unbeliavble , so guys who say why have you bought a rocket that dont go round bends you are so wrong if you have the confidence it will lean as far as you want it to go , anyway im hooked and love it :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 1
First big ride 1000 miles in 3 days round scotland and must say ive thrown every different type of rd i could throw at it and was so pleased it coped with every corner unbeliavble , so guys who say why have you bought a rocket that dont go round bends you are so wrong if you have the confidence it will lean as far as you want it to go , anyway im hooked and love it :thumbsup:

Agreed. She'll scrape those pegs, no questions asked.

Sounds like my king of ride. Good on you brother. I've never been to Scotland, so if you have a few more picture of the event, please share.

Hope you enjoyed it, you certainly picked a good time to do it ,nice dry roads. We've got some awesome roads and stunning scenery up here I'm sure you'll agree.:D

Back