First For Everything.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Have four days off which is rare. Wife commented that she wants to go for a ride Saturday. Thought about it and nodded OK. Told her that I would have to clean the Harley up since it has sat so long. She came back with what is wrong with the Rocket? Blew me away. She has never rode on the back in almost two years of owning the bike. She normally rides the Harley and I ride the Rocket. Then she commented that she would like to ride the Rocket. Thought about that for about a split second. No way in #ell am I going to ride the Harley while she is on my Rocket. Then she started to laugh at me. So Saturday will be her first time on the back of the Rocket. Very first time. She is a very conservative rider so I am going to be on my best behavior while she is riding on the back. Full day Saturday. Poker run down south in Krebs Oklahoma for disabled Kids. Then off to the steak house (Olive Branch restaurant) around Lake Eufaula. From there it is off to the Blues Festival in Rentivilles Oklahoma. That is a all night affair. Starts on a Friday but really gets going on a Saturday into Sunday morning Blues bash. Going to behave and let her enjoy the ride. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

This scenario sounds familiar, it all sounds well and good until that uncomfortable seat starts the complaining... The Roadking is way more comfortable and woman friendly...:D

Back