Finger lakes, Adirondacks Sept 20-22

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Oscar and his wife are coming up to NY, going to take a weekend ride with us if anyone is interested in meeting up with us, probably spend Friday night in Ithaca and Saturday night in Adirondacks ride back to Buffalo/Rochester area Sunday. Some of you may remember my friends Dave and Dan from RAAs.

Oscar and his wife are coming up to NY, going to take a weekend ride with us if anyone is interested in meeting up with us, probably spend Friday night in Ithaca and Saturday night in Adirondacks ride back to Buffalo/Rochester area Sunday. Some of you may remember my friends Dave and Dan from RAAs.
I remember Dave's GPS!
I am interested in meeting up. Weather dependant. September has been cool this year.

Oscar's here.
IMG_20190919_110732837_HDR.jpg

@Triple Trouble and @warp9.9 apparently Dave is still using the same dam GPS. I told him we have to standardize the hand signal for "turn around". SMFH....
Last I talked to Paul he was coming. Me I'm getting ready to make the trek to Illinois. For a week maybe two then I'll have to be back to bail the grass. Something about hurricanes make the stuff grow like a made man

Back