Hello everyone
I am looking for music

Currently installed is the 20776 map
Free flow crossover
Triumph Aftermarket Silencer (TORS)

Hope someone has this tune
thank you very much

Last edited:
Ok either my english is not very good or I'm confused. You put a actual sports car ecu in your 2005 rocket ? I must ask what car did you get the ecu from and did you have to change the main electrical harness plugs?

I am assuming that he is using the term "car" like in my bike or my ride to describe his rocket and he has a tune in it now.
u would have a hard time in a car maybe cut holes in the floorboard for reverse.:)

Be gentle now . . .
How well can you write Taiwanese Hokkien???

I am assuming that he is using the term "car" like in my bike or my ride to describe his rocket and he has a tune in it now.
u would have a hard time in a car maybe cut holes in the floorboard for reverse.:)

Sorry , I wrote it wrongly .

Ok either my english is not very good or I'm confused. You put a actual sports car ecu in your 2005 rocket ? I must ask what car did you get the ecu from and did you have to change the main electrical harness plugs?

My english is not very good ,
I hope you can understand my narrative .

My ECU is purchased from EBAY , it is used .

It is necessary to replace the main electrical harness plugs and Speed Gauge , Tacho Gauge instrumente .

Attachments

• DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Al I gonna have to learn you-uns some good English?:D

I’m proud to see our members that are not fluent in English posting well on the forum.

Back