Finding Motor Oil

Bob R

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
If you haven't looked lately finding motor oil in becoming much like finding Waldo. I went to 4 different stores (all of them) in my little burg and found zero bottles of Mobil 1, Valvoline and Motul for an upcoming oil change. It wasn't just the R4T oil that wasn't there but a lot of other automotive oils were scarce.

I was able to find what I needed on Amazon but I expect that to dry up pretty soon so my advice is if you are remotely thinking of doing an oil change is to plan ahead and get it now.

bob

If you haven't looked lately finding motor oil in becoming much like finding Waldo. I went to 4 different stores (all of them) in my little burg and found zero bottles of Mobil 1, Valvoline and Motul for an upcoming oil change. It wasn't just the R4T oil that wasn't there but a lot of other automotive oils were scarce.

I was able to find what I needed on Amazon but I expect that to dry up pretty soon so my advice is if you are remotely thinking of doing an oil change is to plan ahead and get it now.

bob
Check out Amsoil.

Back