albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I had my roadster in the shop in november with transmission problems and when i picked it up in early december it was too late to test ride it but finally today roads were dry and temp was a reasonnable 36 farenheit so i took it for a test and I HAPPILY FOUND OUT THE SLAPPING NOISE AT 2400RPM which I had in 4th and 5th HAS DISAPPEARED!! I just have a hard gear lever action from first to neutral while stationary no big deal once moving it works smoothly.. so FINALLY I can report all is well again. I kid you not there was still snow on the ground!!
IMG_2016.JPG

Congrats Patrick. Get her ready for her European vacation.

I need to get mine out since our snow has mostly melted away. Now if it would just stop raining.

Note to Ruzzle re "Tractor polish" . . . note the oil tank badge on Patrick's bike . . . :D

Paul,
Guess you were not around regarding Patrick's previous motor - The John Deere.
Perhaps he'll post a pix of his old ride . . .

Glad it worked well. Check your clutch adjustment. It has to be accurately within tollerance or it will create problems. One of the warning signs that it may be out is difficulty getting into or out of 1st when not moving.

Glad it worked well. Check your clutch adjustment. It has to be accurately within tollerance or it will create problems. One of the warning signs that it may be out is difficulty getting into or out of 1st when not moving.
+1 from experience

Back