jp99tbirdnm

.020 Over
Well, I joined the Rocket III club tonight. I just bought a 2006 RIII loaded to the hilt from Ft. Lauderdale Fl. Great price and shape. If I have questions I'll be asking you all. You know this monster better than anyone on this planet. Keep you updated.

G'day Mate; and welcome JP and you guessed it another Aussie, how about a few pictures of the beast.

Thanks guys, As soon as I pick the big boy up and get back to New Mexico I'll post pics of the us on the way back from Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks guys, As soon as I pick the big boy up and get back to New Mexico I'll post pics of the us on the way back from Ft. Lauderdale.

Welcome to the site.

At the risk of sounding sexist mate unless you are that way inclined, allow me to infer you, not sure what you like riding in life and what you are used to but this bike a a big WOMAN. You see, she'll always put out, loves it when you give it to her, loves it more the hard you are on her and all she wants in return is a little love, to be looked after and respected and fed. In return she'll serve you well, put a smile on your dial for years to come.

Just remember, respect is paramount, respect her beauty, respect her power and she will serve you like no other.

Ah phuck....did I mention some of us LOVE our bikes and that we are slightly obsessed? :D

Welcome abroad to the adrenalin junkie bike lovers group!

Back