Finally got out to ride.. :)

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Finally got out to ride somewhere besides work this past weekend.. :) I was going to enter a bike show, but it was so foggy I couldn't leave the house until about 10:30.. and when I got there, the show was over.. lol But I rode in a Blue Santa parade with what must have been 1,000 bikes (only Triumph that I saw was mine!) We rode about 8 miles at about 1 MPH.. lol. My Rocket doesn't like that kind of riding, but it behaved for the most part. Showed the bike off to some folks from the Mission Road Development Center (handicap kids and adults)..

Then rode over to another Toy Run meeting place, the Deer Crossing Saloon (only Triumph here too!), and met some friends I haven't seen in quite a while. It was quite comical though.. The first toy run was put on by the SA Police.. the 2nd one was put on by the COC..(basically 1%er clubs) Totally different sets of folks, but the Rocket is always a hit where ever I take it...

Only put about 150 miles on Saturday, but the bike was running so awesome.. I took some back roads home and let her loose for a bit.. :) Looks like I'll atleast get to ride to work Wednesday this week!.. :)

Lucky you!

Its freezing!
I wish I could get out and ride too!
Its -18C or -3F where I am and with a lot of snow squalls.

Mine peeked out from under it's blanket in the garage, saw it's shadow in the SNOW and went right back to sleep. :D

Took mine on a ride Friday night.
mid 30's when I left the house.
Mid 20's on the ride home.
I'm thinkin' I need some heated gloves.....
and a scorpion battery cause I'm tired of jumpin' it off on cold mornings..

Finally got out to ride somewhere besides work this past weekend.. :) I was going to enter a bike show, but it was so foggy I couldn't leave the house until about 10:30.. and when I got there, the show was over.. lol But I rode in a Blue Santa parade with what must have been 1,000 bikes (only Triumph that I saw was mine!) We rode about 8 miles at about 1 MPH.. lol. My Rocket doesn't like that kind of riding, but it behaved for the most part. Showed the bike off to some folks from the Mission Road Development Center (handicap kids and adults)..

Then rode over to another Toy Run meeting place, the Deer Crossing Saloon (only Triumph here too!), and met some friends I haven't seen in quite a while. It was quite comical though.. The first toy run was put on by the SA Police.. the 2nd one was put on by the COC..(basically 1%er clubs) Totally different sets of folks, but the Rocket is always a hit where ever I take it...

Only put about 150 miles on Saturday, but the bike was running so awesome.. I took some back roads home and let her loose for a bit.. :) Looks like I'll atleast get to ride to work Wednesday this week!.. :)

God Bless Ya for helping those in need. Another Patriot ladies and gentlemen, my hats off to you.

Back