Finally got one bike going!.. :)

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Well.. after going since Spring without a running bike, I finally have one going! My Trophy 1200 is back on the road. Still need to take some longer test rides to make sure it's good, but I rode about 30 miles last night on it with no problems. I had replaced the CDI module earlier this summer, but never had time to get it back together. I have a decent shop with tools, but no time to work on them for the forseeable future (teenagers in sports..). I finally broke down and had someone else go through the carbs, and now it seems to doing very well.

Rocket is still down. Most likely will be getting it to LoneStar Triumph in Austin at some point for them to take a look at it. It is sure good to have one of them goint though!

I had a friend of mines lone me an '03 Bonnie for most of the last few weeks, so I haven't been totally bikeless, but it's good to have one of my own running again!.. :)

Love your Trophy! Always thought it was one beautiful machine, especially in silver. I rode a 95 1200 Trophy once, it was intimidating! :)

Actually, Stone Henge has been moved from this site as well. It used to be located just outside of Hunt, TX, but has since been relocated to a park in Ingram, TX.. I haven't made it to the new site though...

Back