2rockets

.020 Over
SOLD. I bought this on ebay around 2008 or 2009. I think the guy said it was off a 2007 Classic that was being converted to a trike. Its been sitting on a shelf in my garage all this time. Splines look excellent. It will NOT fit the single headlight R3 Touring model. It will only fit the Standard or Classic models. Ive been informed it wont work with Roadster models. (Thanks Mittzy.) I want $250. plus shipping.

Last edited:
The splines are different Paul ,the roadster got a more beefed up driveshaft.

I bought this on ebay around 2008 or 2009. I think the guy said it was off a 2007 Classic that was being converted to a trike. Its been sitting on a shelf in my garage all this time. Splines look excellent. It will NOT fit the single headlight R3 Touring model. It will only fit the Standard or Classic models. Ive been informed it wont work with Roadster models. (Thanks Mittzy.) I want $250. plus shipping.

Hi 2rockets. I'm genuinely interested. I live on the Gold Coast so no problem to drive up to Brissy to inspect the unit at your convenience. Shoot me a pm with contact details if you would like to go ahead. Cheers mate.

Hi 2rockets. I'm genuinely interested. I live on the Gold Coast so no problem to drive up to Brissy to inspect the unit at your convenience. Shoot me a pm with contact details if you would like to go ahead. Cheers mate.
Is it still for sale?

Back