Final drive fluid change question (2.5L)

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Not trying to be a pest, but when you fill after draing, can you just use the bottle, or do you need a fuel line tubing or the like to get the oil in?

Attachments

• 20200517_163501.jpg
    20200517_163501.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 14
Not trying to be a pest, but when you fill after draing, can you just use the bottle, or do you need a fuel line tubing or the like to get the oil in?
Use the bottle's tip in hole and slowly squeeze the filler bottle until fluid overflows out the filler hole. When overflow stops, wipe and reinstall filler cap. Make sure the bike is level when filling.

Use the bottle's tip in hole and slowly squeeze the filler bottle until fluid overflows out the filler hole. When overflow stops, wipe and reinstall filler cap. Make sure the bike is level when filling.
Very good. Side stand won't work? Almost level. Manual does not specify. Honda said side stand in manual. Not questioning your knowledge but I want to be sure. Did you read this in shop manual? Hate to not have it right!

Very good. Side stand won't work? Almost level. Manual does not specify. Honda said side stand in manual. Not questioning your knowledge but I want to be sure. Did you read this in shop manual? Hate to not have it right!
My bad! I see you have the 2020 model. Please ignore all I said as I know nothing about the 2020 model, but the first generation specifies level. Why are you draining the oil so soon?

Back