Fiberglass or steel seat base

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
Because I'm me I'm considering building my own seat from the bottom up. I've hacked my stock seat and it is much more comfortable than stock but still lacks the Harley couch feel that I miss but not bad enough to give up R3 power and handling. So the question is fiberglass or steel. I like the idea of fiberglass because I believe I could make a mold off my ass and build from their. My only issue is that I have never worked with fiberglass before. That won't stop me from trying though. As always thank you for your time.

I'd go with Fibre glass Norm, you will soon learn how to work it, and it would be easy to shape (when still wet) into the basic shape that you want.
You can cut and patch it as you go.

Because I'm me I'm considering building my own seat from the bottom up. I've hacked my stock seat and it is much more comfortable than stock but still laHarley couch feel that I miss but not bad enough to give up R3 power and handling. So the question is fiberglass or steel. I like the idea of fiberglass because I believe I could make a mold off my ass.
Because I'm me I'm considering building my own seat from the bottom up. I've hacked my stock seat and it is much more comfortable than stock but still lacks the Harley couch feel that I miss but not bad enough to give up R3 power and handling. So the question is fiberglass or steel. I like the idea of fiberglass because I believe I could make a mold off my ass and build from their. My only issue is that I have never worked with fiberglass before. That won't stop me from trying though. As always thank you for your time.
You should probably ask your Dr to give you something that will get the mold off your ass. :eek::confused::sick:
:roll::roll::roll:

Back