Fender Stay Bolts

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Anyone know what size the Torx bolts are on the rear fender stays? Going to mount some easy brackets soonish and need to pick up the correct Torx socket.

Just get a set from HomeDepot or Sears and you will have the correct one, and some others for other jobs, such as changing the oil.

2x M10 x 50mm long
2x M8 x 35mm long

The extra 5mm are for the bracket, stock lengths are 45 and 30 respectively.

You can go on such websites like BikeBandit and look for the bolt in question. It will give the size of the bolt in the parts listings.

The go-to site as always: Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories | Triumph Bike Rocket III - Classic - Roadster | Mudguards

Thanks for the replies gents. I didn't realize the oil drain plugs were Torx as well, looks like a full set is in my future.

A set of Torx bits can be had practically free if you already have a socket wrench, so no reason not to get one.

The go-to site as always: Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories | Triumph Bike Rocket III - Classic - Roadster | Mudguards
What I use to size replacements when ordering exotic metal bolts, only been wrong once, the upper triple clamp bolts are a strange threat pitch.

Back