Fender Eliminator Super Thread

EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
I've decided I really want to install a fender eliminator kit and new smaller turn signals. There's a bunch of fragmented threads and posts on here about various solutions and approaches but I figure I'd try to pull it all together into a single thread for both myself and for future rocketeers that want to perform the mod. If you've done the mod, or are also thinking about it, please post either links to the parts you used or a thread describing your install and I'll try to collect it all here in the first post for easy reading. I'd really like to get a comprehensive list of every option that's out there, both for turn signals and plate mounts.

Fender Eliminator Kit Options:
Lamonster Garage license plate bracket
Corbin rear fender kit
Triumph Custom Parts

Turn Signal Options:
Rizoma
Wunderkind
Analog Motorcycles

Install Threads:
Lamonster garage thread
Another Lamonster thread
avijay's Install thread using a MotoMike34 side-mount kit from France
Youtube video of Corbin tail tidy install that shows details for routing wires & such
20R3GT's install thread using his own re-welded side mount setup
Arizonakid's install thread using an inexpensive e-bay mount
Chris Haentjens home-brew side mount install thread

Last edited:
Thought this thread would generate more interest... For what it's worth, I ended up going with the Triumph Custom Parts Fender kit, and the Wunderkind front and rear turn signals. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

20221223_150354.jpg

20221223_150345.jpg

20221223_150409.jpg

20221223_150426.jpg

Tiny turn signals look good although they don't look fragile like a few of the other aftermarket ones and actually the 2022-2023 horizonal ones look decent albeit fragile also. Your first pic looks like you locked up the rear wheel and slid for a mile or so. Just a distorted pic.😆. The relocation of the plate I actually like stock and your setup also looks great. Your bike looks good. I dig it when a member makes their Rocket a little different than others and stock :thumbsup:

I've decided I really want to install a fender eliminator kit and new smaller turn signals. There's a bunch of fragmented threads and posts on here about various solutions and approaches but I figure I'd try to pull it all together into a single thread for both myself and for future rocketeers that want to perform the mod. If you've done the mod, or are also thinking about it, please post either links to the parts you used or a thread describing your install and I'll try to collect it all here in the first post for easy reading. I'd really like to get a comprehensive list of every option that's out there, both for turn signals and plate mounts.

Fender Eliminator Kit Options:
Lamonster Garage license plate bracket
Corbin rear fender kit
Triumph Custom Parts

Turn Signal Options:
Rizoma
Wunderkind
Analog Motorcycles

Install Threads:
Lamonster garage thread
Another Lamonster thread
avijay's Install thread using a MotoMike34 side-mount kit from France
Youtube video of Corbin tail tidy install that shows details for routing wires & such
20R3GT's install thread using his own re-welded side mount setup
Arizonakid's install thread using an inexpensive e-bay mount
Chris Haentjens home-brew side mount install thread
there are more options than what you listed both for Fender eliminator kit and blinkers.

Back