Fellow Texan Captain

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
I met another Roadster Captain at Yankees Tavern yesterday but we didn't get to talk very long as my crew was pulling out when I noticed his Rocket parked right behind mine. My rocket parked amongst a sea of Harleys is unusual enough, but two parked together is down right rare around here. Seems like our steeds are gaining in popularity!! I didn't even get a chance to dismount before there was a guy standing there asking me questions about the Roadster. Anyway...it was nice to see another one out and about.

I met another Roadster Captain at Yankees Tavern yesterday but we didn't get to talk very long as my crew was pulling out when I noticed his Rocket parked right behind mine. My rocket parked amongst a sea of Harleys is unusual enough, but two parked together is down right rare around here. Seems like our steeds are gaining in popularity!! I didn't even get a chance to dismount before there was a guy standing there asking me questions about the Roadster. Anyway...it was nice to see another one out and about.

Next time invite them to this site and let them know your handle here.

Yeah...thought about that as I was pulling away trying to catch up with the rest of the guys...next time. He said he's there pretty regular so maybe I'll see him again

Back