Feeling a little... deflated

alpental

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
Picked up a 3/8" bolt from a sloppy downtown Seattle construction site today. 6 hours later waiting for a tow and I'm looking like @RKTNMYPKT (and needing a new insurance company)! None of the shops around here will plug and patch, so it's looking like I'm SOL until I get home. :(

rsz_20160819_160504.jpg

rsz_20160819_221811.jpg

Picked up a 3/8" bolt from a sloppy downtown Seattle construction site today. 6 hours later waiting for a tow and I'm looking like @RKTNMYPKT (and needing a new insurance company)! None of the shops around here will plug and patch, so it's looking like I'm SOL until I get home. :(

rsz_20160819_160504.jpg

rsz_20160819_221811.jpg

I sure did enjoy the ride we did have together, Abe.
Twas good to see you and I hope get that exhaust leak shorted out.

Yep, my toolkit (got a Kriega Toll Roll and filled it with my own selection of good tools) now also has the Stop-n-Go mushroom plug kit in it. Patching a tire on the road is a pain in the ass but not quite as big as having to tow.

Also, this; MICRO-START POWER SUPPLY JUMP-STARTER • by ANTIGRAVITY

Jumpstarter, gadget recharger and you can buy a compressor with it. Though there are other similar kits all over Amazon. Sure beats carrying CO2 cartridges. Looks to be pretty much the same compressor as Stop n go... and you can buy just the compressor if you have a cigarette lighter port on the bike already, I guess.

WHAT SOME PEOPLE WILL GO THROUGH JUST TO AVOIUD HAVING A BEER WITH ME!!!!!! :laugh:

That really sucks

There are no dealerships around to install a new tire?

Back