Fatal crash video released by police

Aivmid

Supercharged
Ride
2004 Standard
This video of a rider's last moments has been released by British police. Guy was doing 97 mph. It'll make you slow down.

Ride safe

One time I almost pulled in front of a bike like that. It had twin headlights on high beam so I was more or less blinded and couldn't see the vehicle at all. For a second I thought it was car some way off and then something twigged that told me it was bike almost on me so I stopped. Lucky. The rider on that occasion was just plain stupid. This rider was going way too fast on that bit of road but I wonder what else he'd done to make the car not see him - no lights or too much light perhaps.

thats part of another vid shown just recently which was harder to watch as it also had his mother talking about him Very sad for the ones his stupidity left behind also sad for the car driver having that moment etched in their mind forever :( can't blame the car driver if the bike was going that fast.
Most of us like to ride fast occasionally but not in traffic or around intersections:rolleyes:

We have all driven faster than we should have and have done dumb things on bikes and in cars...But give yourself a chance and leave yourself an escape route!

Back