Famous motorcycle roads in USA

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
I am looking for someone that can make medallions like this

To use like this

for famous USA motorcycle roads like this

Ok .. NULLABOR .. Worlds most f#cking boring Road. Thousands of dead straight kilometres of knee high saltbush and rocks , that's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Catherine's older brother sets off in a weeks time to ride it. He's on a Fatboy ... honestly not one bit jealous :cool:

Ok .. NULLABOR .. Worlds most f#cking boring Road. Thousands of dead straight kilometres of knee high saltbush and rocks , that's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Catherine's older brother sets off in a weeks time to ride it. He's on a Fatboy ... honestly not one bit jealous :cool:

FatBoys are for girls, My wife rides one 3-4 times a week.............. :D

Pretty sure he's going to regret riding across there. He's got a shot back from a work accident and has never done a trip like this although he's had a Harley for years. He's heading over to the East for a get-together with other members of a this HD/1%er wannabes Forum he belongs to. Catherine reckons he's 'romanticised' the reality of such a big trip. I tried to talk him into hiring a Sat. phone but he wouldn't be in it. See how he goes I guess :rolleyes:.

Back