Falcon R3-R Build Thread

Phenix3939

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3
This is the first build post of many to come. I picked up my R3-R a week ago and finally got out for a nice ride on some twisties with my buddy and his Thruxton.

So far, I've tweaked the suspension. I've added some preload, lowered tire pressure front and rear. I like fast corners on whatever I ride so I might tweak compression and rebound a bit.

I've peeled off the front reflectors and stickers, not to mention figure out a name for my bike. Why not name my Rocket after a rocket?! Falcon just seemed like the right choice.

My plan is to put my efforts into performance and "adding lightness" but I've got one aesthetic change in the works.

Stay tuned! :)

Not working on the bike yet but I've added a few new helmets to the collection to go with the bike. The latest just got in today.

I added a couple rare colorway Bell Eliminators and a Bell Broozer. The Bell Drifter 1/2 helmet, 500 Carbon and S&S helmet have been in the collection.

Fd4SxUIl.jpg

The Broozer is a fantastic lid! Quick release clasp, removable chin bar and overall bad-ass look any bike!

Back