Ridefree

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3T .... 2003 Harley softail
Just Bought my wife a leftover 2015 Thunderbird Commander and she loves it. she bought it with the intention of building it into a bagger like the street glide. So now we are looking for a fairing and hard bags. she wants to switch the dual headlight to a single and I think this will give her the same front end as the LT. had anyone put a fairing and hard bags on their thunderbird and what did you find that works well.

So, I'm looking at different fairing makers and I see there are more of them listing for the R3T than there used to be and I'm glad to see that. As for the thunderbird, there aren't many choices. I'm Thinking an R3T fairing will fit an look proper with a little bit of mount fabrication. I'm looking at these companies, please let me know if there are others out there that I'm not aware of:

Reckless
Hoppes
Tsukayu
wide open customs

Thanks In advance,
Ridefree

So, I'm looking at different fairing makers and I see there are more of them listing for the R3T than there used to be and I'm glad to see that. As for the thunderbird, there aren't many choices. I'm Thinking an R3T fairing will fit an look proper with a little bit of mount fabrication. I'm looking at these companies, please let me know if there are others out there that I'm not aware of:

Reckless
Hoppes
Tsukayu
wide open customs

Thanks In advance,
Ridefree

Not sure about fairings but most of the bags I have seen have either been some type of leather bag or hardstreet bags. My bike has the hardstreet bags. I have a 2012 Storm. Not super high quality bags but they are hard and durable.

I put a Tsusaku on my T. It is well made, priced reasonable and fitted easily

Attachments

• DSC01398.JPG
    DSC01398.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01550.JPG
    DSC01550.JPG
    314.1 KB · Views: 10
I put a Tsusaku on my T. It is well made, priced reasonable and fitted easily

That bike looks great. I've been looking at tsukayu as an option. I've been wanting to put a fairing on my R3T as well but I'll be getting my wife's bike done first. where did you get your trunk box?

Not sure about fairings but most of the bags I have seen have either been some type of leather bag or hardstreet bags. My bike has the hardstreet bags. I have a 2012 Storm. Not super high quality bags but they are hard and durable.

What kind of bags are those? they fit the well

Back