Factory Dual Tour Seat

Akita Man

.040 Over
Does this seat mount with the key lock as does the stock 2 piece seat.
Or does it mount like the Corbin?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 159
On my Standard it locks with the key and has a second pull tab for back. Needs a mounting plate that screws in where the standard pillion pad attaches.

On my Standard it locks with the key and has a second pull tab for back. Needs a mounting plate that screws in where the standard pillion pad attaches.

Hey bud, hows it on your arse for long rides. The triumph gel seat is crap, the standard better and my corbin, hard feeling at start but awesome when you are clicking the k's. I need a touring seat so I can take my son on rides was thinking of this or the corbin but like the riders backrest.

The corbin backrest is made for Giants only whereas this one being as adjustable as it is will work. Just worked about it being as unusable as the Triumph gel ****e.

I bought that Triumph Comfort Tour seat for my Standard, and it will not fit. Seems to be a Classic seat or Roadster. The rear mount hole is off by like a 1/4 inch from the sabre on the seat. For sale. Unless someone has a better idea.

Hey bud, hows it on your arse for long rides. The triumph gel seat is crap, the standard better and my corbin, hard feeling at start but awesome when you are clicking the k's. I need a touring seat so I can take my son on rides was thinking of this or the corbin but like the riders backrest.

The corbin backrest is made for Giants only whereas this one being as adjustable as it is will work. Just worked about it being as unusable as the Triumph gel ****e.

Well you'd nedone for the Roadster but the one I have - I actually have 2 (one with backrest and one without) - is brilliant. I can't understand why so many riders say they don't like them. It's comfortable and I wouldn't have anything else. You can try it September.

I ditched the whole back lock/ pull tab set-up. Seems fine with just the one catch. Classic seats the most comfortable one i've found ... better than the gel Roadster anyway.

I have the Gel with an Utopia Backrest while the Gel it is not great it is much better than the Std was but took a long time to break in, Ann Likes the Gel rear

I've thought about doing that too TC, especially as sometimes the back latch doesn't actually catch. It's on there now but if I ever have to take it off it can stay off.

Back