EZPass, SunPass, toll tags â€â€

diggitydogg

.020 Over
Looking to see how Rocket owners handle their toll tags? Any logical place to mount them? Pics? Thanks

I have mine on the Roadster Screen, affixed with the 3M plastic velcro strips that Illinois provides - I put it right at the level of the Triumph logo that comes on the screen. I used a handlebar mount on my '05 America but there's no room on the bars of the R3 .

I have mine on the windscreen with an $8 item plasitc tool box holder, found yahoo shopping. Sticks with suction cups and sticks very well rain shine, etc. You can find it online with little search.
Mike

Got mine on my clearview windscreen just under the windshield bag. It's held there by the suction cup holder that you can buy for them.

A toll tag is a small square piece of plastic that you mount to the windshield of your car to allow for easy access through tollbooths on toll roads and toll bridges. With a toll tag, a radio transmitter picks up your identity and automatically charges your credit card. They look like this: http://content.answers.com/main/content ... EZPASS.JPG

They make it more convenient on a bike so you don't have to stop and dig out change from your pocket, but they also look like crap.

Here is a picture of mine.
5518330420.jpg
[/img]

Hell, I have mine in the pocket of my Bikers Friend, and it still trips the reader. Never had a problem, no tickets, and no ugly thing stuck to my windshield :D
All the Best,
Dog

Yeah you are right it sure is ugly on there. Fortunatly its only held on by suction cups and its on only when I use it which inn't very often.

Plastic Velcro (like Capt. Rich) attached to the WindVest crossbar - snap the ipass on or off and barely notice the remaining clear velcro when the ipass is removed.

Illinois roads and it hasn't come off - must be very strong velcro!

Back