JohnnyCanuck

Supercharged
So I've installed the PC8 secondary fuse box and want to install my Gi Pro to the PC8. I placed the PC8 behind the battery in a horizontal rather than vertical position. Horizontal so that the tool kit above will still fit in place. That means that, if looking down at the battery, one set of wire slots on the PC8 is visible while the other set of wire slots is facing toward the ground. I have no problem connecting the Gi Pro wire to the top side of the PC8 but the Gi Pro wire does not reach the bottom side of the PC8. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there any way to the extend one of the Gi Pro wires?

You can extend any wire by using a butt splice connector from your local auto store or use the new posi lock butt connector! They work really well. It should not be a problem. I mounted my PC8 under the left side cover and my GIpro reached fine.
Good luck!! :D

mutt

Thanks KMutt. I fiddled around with the positioning of the Gi Pro wiring back at the harness location and was able to add a couple of inches total length back near the battery. Gi Pro now the first goodie to be hooked up to the PC8! On to the H4 Headlight Relay and Stebel Horn next!

Glad to hear it worked out. My GIPro had to go to one of the Batt connections on the PC8 because it was an older version. At least thats what the instructions said. Did your instructions tell you to hook it to a switched power or constant (batt) power?

mutt

Back