LAS VEGAS DAVE

Turbocharged
Ride
V8 CHOPPER, BOSS HOSS, 2015 ROCKET 3 TOURING
My bike is about a year and a half old. I was wondering if they offer extended warranties from Triumph on these bikes? Anybody have an answer or an opinion please reply.

I purchased a extended warranty at the same time of purchase of the bike. The dealer brought it up if I wanted it or not. I don't know about a warranty from Triumph but you could buy extended warranty from another company.

Something like:
Motorcycle Warranty

A good dealer will have at least one third party product to offer. I bought my bike slightly used, and while I can't have the factory warranty I got a third party warranty that covers almost as much, plus routine service!

A good dealer will have at least one third party product to offer. I bought my bike slightly used, and while I can't have the factory warranty I got a third party warranty that covers almost as much, plus routine service!
Hey @rocketjohn do you mind sharing who the third-party warranty company is, how much their warranty costs, and how long it's good for miles/years?

Hey @rocketjohn do you mind sharing who the third-party warranty company is, how much their warranty costs, and how long it's good for miles/years?

RPMone My plan is two years. I don't know if they will sell you a plan directly but they might. Still I'd check with my local dealer to see if they would offer it. I don't remember the cost but I am thinking 400 dollars, and it includes tire protection, although that will fall when I replace my tires this winter. Of course I'll get the OEM warranty on the new tires.

I got a 3 year plan from RPM1 for around $1000. but the price list goes by displacement if I remember correctly so it ain't cheap, on the other hand i've read dealers have wiggle room on these warrantys and guys have gotten them at reduced cost.

And there's like 3 tiers of protections so you can get what suits you or is within your bankbook's range

Back