Extended warranty offer discrepancy

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
hello All.

I called Triumph headquarters in North America and they said 'no official triumph warranty is being offered after 2 years, its all dealer warranty after 2 years' so i didnt seek official triumph warranty after I got this information from triumph but someone showed me this screeshot yesterday

feBWpMK.png

No idea why extended warranty is not being in offered from Official Triumph all over the world.

Is it limited to certain countries only ?

I found that dealers are trying to sell their own extended warranty disguised as triumph warranty saying its triumph and obviously whenever you will try to claim that dealer warranty there will a huge list of do and dont which will come out of no where and then one small miss from our side and that dealer warranty is voided.

thanks

hello All.

I called Triumph headquarters in North America and they said 'no official triumph warranty is being offered after 2 years, its all dealer warranty after 2 years' so i didnt seek official triumph warranty after I got this information from triumph but someone showed me this screeshot yesterday

feBWpMK.png

No idea why extended warranty is not being in offered from Official Triumph all over the world.

Is it limited to certain countries only ?

I found that dealers are trying to sell their own extended warranty disguised as triumph warranty saying its triumph and obviously whenever you will try to claim that dealer warranty there will a huge list of do and dont which will come out of no where and then one small miss from our side and that dealer warranty is voided.

thanks
Hi m8, in my experience, any type of warranty sucks hard with Triumph. I got 2+2 year warranty on my R3R, got the bike 14 months ago, yet my issue was not even properly investigated. Warranty claim denied with the statement that there's nothing wrong with my bike (which is obviously false, I rode 3 other R3s and only mine has the "shaking" behaviour).
So I have no other choice than to go the lawsuit/court way...

There are too many exclusions in those extended warranties, the big one is "seals" in car warranties. If a turbo or transmission goes, huge ticket items, it's most likely going to be a seal, happened to a buddy with a mini Cooper. When I recently bought a new car, my wife burst out laughing, the guy wouldn't give up, I had to finally put my hand up palm out and say STOP loudly.

Lots of hard sales to puush the extended warranties when the std factory warranty is weak and ignored. No tanks, I passed. Triumph is steadily losing customers when more used bikes are for sale than new ones being sold. I'm currently on week 6 of service. Avoid a new Rocket like the plague until Triumph steps up to the plate.

Last edited:
When I bought my 2020 Rocket they actually brought me into a separate room for interrogation, er, I mean for a warranty sales pitch. The guy was predictable and tried to be my best friend joking and smoking. He wanted me to initial everything I turned down and I said "No". I stood up and told him he was wasting both of our time and said I was good. He then realized it was a NO SALE and was polite as I exited. Pretty amusing on their little high pressure sales pitch. I don't blame him and I wasn't offended or mad it's how they make money but I'm not interested. :thumbsup:

Young and attractice aftermarket sales girl was not having much success with difficult customer. Went to boss. Boss looked at her and said "One more button."

Worked.

True story from dealership days.
My guy had three buttons down on his shirt. He must have thought I was easy. Four buttons or no deal.😆

Back