Bc fisherman

Supercharged
Just went and got quotes on rear tire for the rocket and I am in shock just under 500 can for the avon and about 470 for the metz. How much are these tire,s across the line ?

That's WAY too expensive.

There's a shop in Bellingham. May be worth ordering your rear and having it dropped at that shop and then taking a trip across the line for the day.

On July 25 I spent $304.64 for a Metz installed on rear.
On September 22 I spent $295.00 for an Avon installed on the front.

$220 at Cycle Barn in Lynnwood, which is a discounted price, plus $45 for mounting. I believe their regular price is about $240. Still pretty pricey for a friggin tire but it is attached to an awesome bike so, one a year is OK I suppose.

Hmmm, I guess axel's prices are based on that Canada is still under the British crown and so are taxed just like the jolly chaps over the pond. :lol:

Prices are going up but over $900 CAD for a pair of bike tires is ridiculous. That's still $730 USD. Shouldn't cost more than $500 USD fitted!

MotoXoutlet
Avon Cobra Motorcycle Tires
AV72 240/50R16 COBRA REAR

Part#: 305773

(Qty: 1 x $213.99)

I take the wheel off
$10.00 to mount at local car tire shop :D :D :D :D :D :D
Are you paying to much for sex :?:

I just paid AUD$425.00 for a Metz rear a day ago and thats the old price !!The current price is AUD$450.00 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and an hour's labour to fit it! AUD$80. approx or more!

I cant go to the darkside as my MOT wont allow it , which means Insurance wont , bugger it!

Any one in Oz getting em cheaper than that??????I bloody hope so!! :evil:

Back