Hi,best exhaust sustem (system) for a rocket3 se 2006?

Welcome from Australia.. use the ' Search ' .. LOOK UP ^ lots of information on all different sorts of exhaust systems.... RAASK makes them and i think they live near you ;)

Another Welcome from Auss as TC said there are plenty of post about different exhausts just do a search

Hei, santa fe! Velkomen!

If it's performance you are after, I think that the best bang for your buck would be the Jardines:

You should be able to source a set of their kit over here for about $1,000 USD.

If your budget is not the main concern, these guys have designed the best proven setup in our part of the world for usable hp and torque gains: Carpenter Racing

Note: any new exhaust will obviously require a proper retuning in order for your bike to run properly and with the intended gains in power. TuneBoy is the easiest and best way to accomplish that because their tunes are downloadable and specific for many different setups you can choose for your bike!

Both exhaust are easy to install if you are handy with a wrench and knowledgable about basic motorcycle mechanics. the carpenter Brute exhaust will deliver about 20-30% more hp and torque to the rear wheel than the Jardine setup on a stock bike.

Thanks,i was thinking about D&D exhaust first but dont know loud they are.Also RAASK exhaust from sweden look nice.Still a few months left to the summer arrive so by then i should have a new exhaust system.Thanks.

I can hear the bagging out now, but if you're on a budget and want a good performing set up that I think sounds OK, consider TORs. Triumph made these for the Rocket and with the right tune they work really well on an otherwise pretty standard set up. Cheapest of the lot and retains the original look. You might loose hp compared to some of the other more expensive systems, but torque is comparatively strong. I'm really happy with mine although a deeper sound would be nice.
Jardines do look very cool but, from what others say, are poorly made, are a real fiddle to fit and are very loud. Worth the trouble though.
Have heard quite good things about D&Ds. RAASK look great but I heard some earlier systems actually robbed power - more show than go. Newer ones are good.

Welcome from Downunder.

Not being picky here Phil but 20-30% more power than jardines on a STOCK engine ?
The Carpenter Brute 3-1 system is free flowing, working at its best with non restrictive inlet & even better at high rpm, a really good system but 30%

Welcome.

Of the one's that I am familiar with:

Jardines - LOUD, look good, available, 3 into 2 arrangement, a safe bet, great power.

Triumph TORs - Somewhat loud, unfavorable barking sound (at least to me), available, similar to stock 3 into 3 arrangement, a safe bet.

Staintune - Good sound, similar to stock 3 into 3, more expensive, fixed baffle (no repacking), not too loud, good power.

Good luck on your search.

Back