Exhaust systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Look folks you can buy the big bad racing systems from New Jersey and fry your legs. Of Course You can go with the home brew exhaust which is a joke. Or you can buy a tuned exhaust system from Viking exhaust and be done with it. Trailer Queens will disagree. They are the folks that talk but do not walk (Or RIDE)They throw their bikes on a trailer and ride to events. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You ride then buy a tuned exhaust that works VIKING.

Look folks you can buy the big bad racing systems from New Jersey and fry your legs. Of Course You can go with the home brew exhaust which is a joke. Or you can buy a tuned exhaust system from Viking exhaust and be done with it. Trailer Queens will disagree. They are the folks that talk but do not walk (Or RIDE)They throw their bikes on a trailer and ride to events. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You ride then buy a tuned exhaust that works VIKING.

I'm not going to knock any ones product, I've heard nothing but good about the products from N.J, and the same about Viking systems. I purchased my system from Laidlaw Motor Sports and couldn't be happier. Welds look super, sound is great and power is outstanding. Just saying, there are several good craftsmen still around

He's talking about the carpenter pipes. And the fact that about 3 custom sets of heat shields were made in Australia. 2 complets sets for me :) I hug my Carpenter exhaust on cooler days and never melt rain suits or burn myself. I seen you poste at 9:00 pm Sonny I'm impressed you didn't pass out earlier.

There are fans of many aftermarket exhaust systems. While its always good to read opinions of those others have tried, running down another system just to make a point will only lead to bad feelings.

So, before this goes further downhill I am going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back