Exhaust shield screw...?

Senadin

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2013 Roadster
Budy of mine spotted a screw missing on the heat shield of my exhaust. It's the allen key screw one.

Anyone happen to know where i can get this? I am obviously go try the dealer but maybe someone know another source. Dealer is probably gona charge me 30$ for that lol....

Just check that store, shipping alone is 45$ HAHAHAHAH 45$ shipping for 1 screw! You gota be ****tin me?!!!

Canada might as well be shipping to Mars!

Thanks for the part Number tho! Googling other suppliers that wont ask for my unborn firstborn lol

Just check that store, shipping alone is 45$ HAHAHAHAH 45$ shipping for 1 screw! You gota be ****tin me?!!!

Canada might as well be shipping to Mars!
I think that's just an international shipping thing...
Your local will have it at the converted rate.

I think that's just an international shipping thing...
Your local will have it at the converted rate.

I guess ill see what my dealer will charge for it. Dealer in the GTA where i live carry a lot of Triumph product line so maybe ill be in luck. I looked at the schematics, but unsure how safe riding it is, can i still ride with that one screw missing? The shield seems sturdy enough and there is no apparent movement or noise. I am just wondering if it is safe, dont want to lose the shield or damage someone vehicle with the part flying off!

Budy of mine spotted a screw missing on the heat shield of my exhaust. It's the allen key screw one.

Anyone happen to know where i can get this? I am obviously go try the dealer but maybe someone know another source. Dealer is probably gona charge me 30$ for that lol....

They're all "Allen key screw ones." ;)

Hi you should maybe check first before you shell out that much of your hard earned, when i lost the allen head from my heat shield it was because the connector plate the joins the two pieces of the heat shield together had in fact broken in half and fallen out so a new screw was worthless as there was nothing for it to screw into.

Hi you should maybe check first before you shell out that much of your hard earned, when i lost the allen head from my heat shield it was because the connector plate the joins the two pieces of the heat shield together had in fact broken in half and fallen out so a new screw was worthless as there was nothing for it to screw into.

Ill give it a look, but if that plate is broken, wouldnt it rattle? Right now, it's pretty solid and sturdy.

Back