Exhaust Question....

Mudbug

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3
I have a 05 R3 with the 3 pipe exhaust. I would like to go to the newer 2 pipe stock exhaust. Are they interchangeable? Also what year did the 2 pipe exhaust start? Thanks

You may find you end up with two catalytic convertors too, one under the bike then one in the muffler itself as the new twin muffler system has the Cat in the muffler itself, hence the size and weight.

Contact @Paul Bryant and get him to send pics of his latest twin muffler system that will fit your bike, its clean tidy and will get rid of the cat.

You may find you end up with two catalytic convertors too, one under the bike then one in the muffler itself as the new twin muffler system has the Cat in the muffler itself, hence the size and weight.

Contact @Paul Bryant and get him to send pics of his latest twin muffler system that will fit your bike, its clean tidy and will get rid of the cat.
Yes his new dual set up really goes well eith the bike.

O.K. I haven't got many photos, only what the owner has sent me himself (I must get around there and get some myself)
As Warp says, this system will fit all model Rockets, I would have to drop the mufflers a little to suit the touring (and make them longer)
This system slides straight onto the stock header and will accept my Free Flow Header.

B.jpg

aaa.jpg

F.jpg

You could fit the complete stock Roadster system to your 3 pipe bike.
You will need the two Roadster Mufflers and mounting brackets (these weigh a ton) and the Roadster cross over pipe which is a restrictive unit.
Basically it will all slide into place except for the mounting bracket position on the cross over pipe.
The only gain would be a two pipe style as opposed to the three pipe style.

Back