Randal Brittan

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2016
Hi new here,
Ex sport tourer rider xjr1300 etc
Any ideas for an exhaust for r3 2016 Roadster to make it audible.

Hi new here,
Hello Randal and welcome from Virginia. Please go over to our 'introduce yourself' thread and let us know more about your FJR and other riding history.

To answer your question, I went with TORS on my bike. They look like OEM pipes but have a deeper tone and a slightly larger diameter on the inside; also they delete the cat. The sound is louder and deeper but not so much my neighbors complain. I hope that helps.

Hi new here,
Where in OZ are you? there are a few options.
CES - Made in Brisbane
Reband - Made in South Australia
Viking - Make in New Zealand

All depends what you want 3 into 1 (Single muffler on right hand side
or
3 into 1 into 2 - left and right mufflers

Are you just looking for noise or do you want some horsepower with that?

I use the CES into Jardine Mufflers (Jardine is nearly impossible to find these days)
IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_6107.JPG

Reband - Early pic of my R3R.
20130607_153421.jpg

TORS....Reband...Viking.....CES......Carpenter.....custom
MAX power and the bestlooking IM bias go with the CARPENTER systems CARPENTER RACING the home of the fastest most powerful ROCKETS

Last edited:
Hello Randal and welcome from Virginia. Please go over to our 'introduce yourself' thread and let us know more about your FJR and other riding history.

To answer your question, I went with TORS on my bike. They look like OEM pipes but have a deeper tone and a slightly larger diameter on the inside; also they delete the cat. The sound is louder and deeper but not so much my neighbors complain. I hope that helps.
Hi, thanks for the replies I am in the Ipswich area, Im looking for a better note and a few more horses.

Get in touch with Trevor at CES. Just down the road from you at Loganlea. Search this forum for a thread called Rocket Science. That will have all you need to know about CES. Someone on here can probably post a link.

Welcome from Maine, I found the TORs to be just a little louder than stock, they have a buzz that my ears don't like.

Hoopla

Back