slipperydippery

.020 Over
Ride
2012 R3R
Does one exist? I found one video on youtube but it's from the front of the bike, so you can't really get the full effect. There's a great video of the older 3 pipe TORS, but I cannot find anything from the newer 2 pipe TORS for the Roadster.

This guy says he has accessory silencers on. I assume they are TORS.

That's the one I found as well. However, I don't feel as though I get a good enough idea since it's from the front/side of the bike. I was hoping for something more from behind the bike and maybe under a load too. Thanks for posting that up though!

That's the TORs sound.
Especially the sound at the end of the clip, from the garage.

Yes they look like TORs. You can see the outlet TORs have about a 2inch outlet standard has about 1inch. I thought he was going to do a big tyre screeching launch but then the camera panned around and he idled into the shed. Notice on the Roadster the footpeg is in the way of reaching the stand to flick it up. I hate that get a cramp in my leg nearly every time I reach for it with my toe. Seriously thinking about extending the little bit of rod on the stand to make it easier to reach.

Triumph has done a good job with other model TORs. My 2004 Bonnie with TORs sounded just like my 1970 TR6R. My 2005 R3 With TORs sounded very gnarly but somehow very Triumph. My 2007 with Jardines is just about over the top in the headache department. I would bet the Roadster TORs are a good compromise between that and the sewing machine stockers.

My R3R with Tors is loud enough to piss the Mrs off at 3am :) With the TORS when you look into the pipe you can see daylight at the other end, with the standard you cant :) If you need me to make a clip of the bike revving from behind let me know , MRS is at work tomorrow :)

My R3R with Tors is loud enough to piss the Mrs off at 3am :) With the TORS when you look into the pipe you can see daylight at the other end, with the standard you cant :) If you need me to make a clip of the bike revving from behind let me know , MRS is at work tomorrow :)

That would be awesome if it's not too much trouble!

Back