Exhaust arrow of the TFC for the R3 motorcycle

Odemo

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R
Hi, Sorry for my language.
I am the owner of a Rocket 3R 2020 and I wonder if the exhaust of the Rocket 3 TFC can be installed in the R3.
I called the arrow factory and they told me they had not planned to produce exhaust for the R3 motorcycle. Anyone know if you can buy the Triumph TFC exhaust to install it on the R3 motorcycle.
Regards.

Last edited:
I think time will tell. A lot of suppliers are playing "catch up" with Triumph on this (which is a shame on Triumph). There are no aftermarket products (that I can find) for the R3TFC, R3R, or R3GT.

I was looking for a K&N Air Filter to swap out the stock filter. Doesn't exist.

To get a handle on things, I was also looking for replacement brake pads, front and rear. Things to know when you get stuck in the middle of nowhere without a Triumph dealer nearby. No joy there either.

I suspect this will be true for seats, grips, exhausts, and other changeable parts.

I am glad to hear you called them and got a response! Maybe you put the idea in their head!

1969-bsa-rocket3-e1423841764875.jpg
I like the ray guns. Still have them on my Trident

INterested to see what the 3-into-1 exhausts will look like. I suspect we will be seeing some excellent @Paul Bryant and Viking craftsmanship before too long.

Someone posted somewhere that the TFC Arrow cans were not for release to give the TFC complete exclusivity.
Maybe they are planning on something else?

bonjour j,ai pose la question a mon concessionnaire il ma dit que les pièces TFC ne peuvent pas être vendu sans preuve de rupture pour le remplacement toutes les pieces carbone l'echappement etc etc .....

Back