Excessive play in rear disc Rocket3gt

STUGT3

.040 Over
Ride
2020GT3
When washing bike on weekend noticed excessive play in rear disc has anyone noticed this on their bike I know that it's a floating disc but this seems excessive any help would be appreciated. BIke has done about 26,000kms

Is the play mainly sideways or in the rotation direction?

Brake discs on race bikes usually have much greater play than those discs on road bikes.
There is normally a spring washer between each mounting 'rivet' which dampens the movement between the disc and the carrier, so floating discs on road bikes don't always appear to move much.
In contrast to that, race spec discs there is much more apparent freeplay. This is to allow for the differential heat expansion rates between the disc material which is different to the carrier material.
On my last bike I fitted Brembo race discs and they used to rattle about very noticably when pushing the bike around or when the bike was stationary ticking over.
It looked and sounded quite concerning but they worked fine.

There is play forwards & backwards & up maybe 3-5mm , spoke with dealer today they say it could be excessive but won't comment to much until they inspect it themselves. That means a four hour ride to see them & of course they don't have parts to fix if needed, they want a deposit to order parts that I might not need 

Before you ride the bike again just check to see if all the rivets are there, by slowly pushing the bike along and checking each one in turn.
Just to be sure, you could also put your fingers on each end of the rivet and give it a wiggle to see how each one feels compared to the other. This might either reassure you that everything is consistent therefore should be safe to use, or pinpoint a specific issue.

If in the unlikely event that one or more is missing or look like they are coming out don't ride the bike until they are all as they should be.
I've just checked my rear disc and there is some movement but not much.

I have had a problem with the rear brake disc. Disk and rivets was replaced under warranty.
especially from 2:10 , best heard from the time stamp 2:10 onwards

Back