Excedra Max rear tire

EasTexRIII

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III
i really like this tire. But I've a question. Those of you that are running one, have you noticed that they have a magnetic belt inside? o_O
I just plugged my 3rd fuggin hole out in the middle of bfe in less than 3000 miles - the one I had to do a while ago is the second one this week!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
Seems the magnetic strip is capable of picking up almost all screws on the road :banghead: yes I've really been screwed lately

I've been riding bikes for 30 years and the rocket is the only bike I've have punctures in the tyres. 3 times in two years, again two days ago.

i really like this tire. But I've a question. Those of you that are running one, have you noticed that they have a magnetic belt inside? o_O
I just plugged my 3rd fuggin hole out in the middle of bfe in less than 3000 miles - the one I had to do a while ago is the second one this week!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
Seems the magnetic strip is capable of picking up almost all screws on the road :banghead: yes I've really been screwed lately

Quit riding in the county dump. :eek: :p
No flats for me in over forty four thousand miles on my R3R with either the OEM Metzler and 6 Exedra Max on the rear or on an assortment of four front tires. :sick:

I've had 3 punctures with the Roadster. Nail, screw, and razor blade. None have left me stranded so that's good. The razor blade came close though. I was sitting at a red light in town and heard a hissing noise. New what it was and pulled into my buddies motorcycle shop a mile down the road. That was a close one.

I'm thinking the extra torque these bikes make whatever gets ran over just doesn't get ran over.... the tire wants to eat it. :confused:

Back